Thursday, May 26, 2005

where is the screw-driver.?

mama.! where is the screw-driver ar.?

someone needs screwing up.

its the auntie tt cut my hair this morning. i am screwing her back for screwing up my hair.

wah lau eh. tell u dun cut short. u go and cut short. tell u to trim away all the spiky part. u made it even more spiky. do u know how to cut hair anot.?

yar. emliy. my ah toon is umber cute.

i can sort of visualise emily opening my blog. see ah toon's pic and go....

[in a high and squeaky voice.] oh my GOD. ah toon is so umber cute.

oh my god.!!!!

haiz. ah toon is too cute. wht if one day i have a daughter. and she is not as cute as ah toon.? i cannot imagine....

maybe i will just flush her down the toilet bowl. [juz kidding]

remember the poem i posted last time regarding without love....?

wah. its hard to imagine. but people are stealing it. i can't believe it man. my sis got the poem posted in her blog. when i asked where did she got it from. she sae her friend....

hahahahahahaha.

some people are actually appericating my lousy poem. hm. shld make them pay for copyright.

but. my sis just simply refuse to believe i composed it.

eh.. i am the original composer. k.?

may all my hair drop off i i am lying.

jiahong still sae i acting poetic. maybe i shld write more of those stuffs.

read christ's blog. wow. just checked the polls. his name is leading. all the way man.

aniwae. i wanna thx christ for all this guidance this 5 months. your classical techniques are something i really look forward to mastering. hope i can play rosita after 3 months. i managed to get the tabs for it. think it's quite complete and detailed. wish u all the best for your future. and never let passion for guitar playing die.

having dinner now. continue later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name don't have t one. Just Chris. Go edit!

Anyway, go listen to Rosita and Caprichio Arabe and Farruca y Rumba mp3 from my blog. You've to go search way down, or in the archive. I posted it on either 25 or 26 or May. Go download!

cHeers

12:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home