Thursday, May 19, 2005

time flies....

time realli flies. the more i grow up. the more i understand this classic phrase. its seems like onli yesterday i was still mugging wth all my fellow cat high gentlemen. [not sissy] but tml will mark a new start in my life.

orientation for me tml. i am going to meet a whole new bunch of people. or rather strangers. i will try to smile and act friendly tml. or els people think i veri ' tao'. i am not. also going to check out the guitar club in ngee ann tml. hope it doesnt crash with anithing.

i realli feel damn lost now. i realli miss myself like a few months ago. when i was so so certain mass comm in ngee ann poly is the best path for me. now. i dun noe. i realli dunno if i am going to like to in there. tink i am juz being paranoid. i will be fine. there are many people supporting me whom i cannot disappointed.

hm. mass comm. shld i do radio? advertisment? or public relation? or television? yar. i tink everything is going to be fun. heard that i am going to require to find my own actors for my projects. so to all friends out there. you guys shld know wht to do when shld i look for u guys next time. i got quite alot of friends. shldnt be a problem.

advertisment shld be fun and challenging. i would love to try it. nowadays advertisments all quite lame. realli cannot stand it. like..... cow fall from the tree.... t*ger nation....

around 16 hours more to orientation.... feel like puking already.

MAMA. I DUN WANNA GO TO SCHOOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home