Friday, May 13, 2005

Catholic High School

forget abt smoking. i am not going to continue. lost my thought.

going back to cat high high to meet ken. siangloong. boonyew. later. we will playing ping pong and tok cock. our favourite. going back to cat high always provoke my memories of happy and uphappy incidents. i will always remember.......

i will always remember my sec 1 days.
remember the NDP days. the mass display we trained for 6 months. and ended up 6 mins on national TV. remember how crazy we were over the JC cheerleaders. remember the lot of us reading FHM in class after NDP ends at 12am. remember how i tried to act decent and refuse to read FHM. but realise its part of cat high intergrated life afterwards. remember mr leong whom commented that my singing 'CaNnot mAkE iT'.....

i will always remember my sec 2 days.
remember the CH fiesta. thus remembering the luo han fish. remember how my maths sucks. remember how everyone tried to get into triple science. remember my one on one maths remedial with mr lee. coz no one ever bothered to come.

i will always remember my sec 3 days.
remember the J8 Jumbo sale. remember how i first picked up guitar playing. remember how i buay song ms seah. walked out of the class. slammed the door. and in the end she went to the staff room to cry. remember my one on one maths remedial with mrs tay. coz my add maths realli cannot make it. remember how trigo made me feel so ultimately fucked up. remember how i was worried i wasnt promoted to sec 4.

i will always remember my sec 4 days.
remember i got A2 for 'o' level chinese. went home and shouted at my father to get out of the house when he said something. i cannot remember. but i remember he realli got out of the house. remember how i finally quit my cca to join green club. remember mr lee hak boon's communist alike propoganda speeches. remember my mugging session in sch. tt often turn out to be a table tennis session. remember mr goh's delication by staying with us in sch till 11pm to mug. he has got to be one of the greatest teacher around. remember the introduction of maxim. remember how howkiat while appearing to be mugging was actually gorging at FHM and Maxim for 5 hours. remember chenting's love for ms tan that ultimately motivated him to get 9 pts. remember the first day i saw miss lee and never forgetting how chio she is. remember the passion i share with ken for marine aqa. how we visited almost all the fish farm in singapore. remember boonyew's dad's story. and the 7 man dream team we decide to form after '0's. remember the last chemistry paper and the sense of utter lost after that.

all these memories may not stay with me forever. but i am sure i will never forget something. and that is....

how wong-dog is such a ultimate mother fucker.

all right. need to go to sch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home