Thursday, May 05, 2005

my 4/5/2005

quite a lot happened today. went to CJ as usual. realised some of my frens went for a veri interesting soma session last sunday. hm. not realli sure if i would want to join them. i dun wanna smoke for my whole life. i dun like my father for smoking. thus. i have no wish to do it. i am quit determined abt it. mr M was drinking voldka wth his frens in class. ABSOLUTE voldka. he drunk alot. but i tink he is fine. mr J told mi his gerfren juz broke up wth him yesterday. didnt believe him till i saw the sms. hope he gets over it soon. wow. actually. i can see he is sad. but nvm. i mean. i dunno. i haven been in love before.[secret]

realised tt actually alot of pple got boyfren and gerfren before. seems like i am the onli that is.....nvm. . i am all right wth it. juz waiting for the right girl to come into my life. hm. 4 years in catholic high realli ruined my life....nono...i shld sae my love life. fuck.!

someone asked mi why is my blog's template pink in colour. this is becoz i tink pink is a PEACEFUL colour. its not a gay colour. in fact i suggest to the united nations to change their colour to pink. u know.... pink helment, pink handband.... crap.... aniwae. pink is O.K.

got another lesson wth yongxin today. haiz. i sucked. realli need to go buck up. however i learnt quit a few important tings today.
1. dun play punk rock [ or he will chop down my fingers]
2. beat pple playing electric guitar wth classical guitar.
3. play clearly. speed comes later.

hm. gotta work hard.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home