Thursday, May 12, 2005

information and technology

first of all. a big THANK YOU to Emily for helping me with my blog. i got a tagboard for yetnamed. or rather emily got it for me. i have no idea wht tt html thing is all abt. i am a lost guy there. nvm. i will learn to use it veri soon. than i will start linking u guys up.

went to ngee ann poly today for the dunno wht freshman orientation thing. shldnt have went at all. coz they didnt take attendance. they onli thing i like abt the whole thing was the cheerleader part. [ juz kidding ] i liked the old man tt played the harmonica. he is really good. glad tt i got kisha together wth me in mass comm. i didnt know tt she was realli so obsessed with purple colour till she came in purple today. met up with 1t04 after ngee ann. it was fun. got to noe rachel abit better.

good news. i think i sort of improved for my guitar playing. not realli alot. but its certainly a break through from like 2 wks ago. realli learned alot this 4 months. thx to Yongxin. and all others in guitar club. yet to check out my mass comm time table. hope its friendly enough to allow me to go back to cjc every wed. k. enough for today.

'whatever that you know, you are a teacher.
whatever that u dont know, you are a student.' - Clarence on guitar playing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home