Friday, May 13, 2005

a new phrase of life

just got my notebook yesterday evening. i bought it because my course of study at ngee ann poly requires it. some people say they are jealous of me. but. the actual fact is i would rather use the money to buy some other things such as an electric guitar. i dun give a damn about owning a notebk. to me. its just a added responsibility.

sch is starting real real soon. and i am scared to start school. mass comm. its not a course where mugging will get you anywhere. i know i am capable of mugging. but i am abit worried about my language. my creativity juices. and most importantly. not enough clothes to wear. but mum is so busy working. she has no time to buy me clothes. and i will freak out at the idea of shopping myself.

the next 3 years is really going to be important for me. i chose this poly path myself. my parents supported me. and i am not going to let them down. i have already done it once with a '0' level agg 13. i want to the the top 3% of my course. i want to get straight As for all my assignment and project. i wanna show everyone that believe its best for me to go JC that poly education is not in anyway.... can't find the word....less prestige? poly courses is said to be less taxing and relaxing because the people slack. i am not going to slack. people say there are alot of negative influence in poly education. but. having been in a JC before tells me the same influence are everywhere. it all depends on you ultimately. I AM TELLING EVERYONE NOW. IF YOU EVER SEE ME SMOKING. PLZ SLAP ME.GIVE ME TWO TIGHT SLAPS ON THE FACE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

i am not saying i will not smoke ever. its just that why smoke when you know its not good for health. ar. need to go eat breakfast. continue later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home