Tuesday, May 24, 2005

i am happy boy today.

i am a happy boy today.

lesson was absolutely great. it was realxing. i suppose its because its the first lesson. played a nice game and got to know my classmates better.

my classmates. i got all kinds of people for my classmates. erm. i tink the girls in my class are split up. some are realli veri different. there are a few i would never be able to guess they are in mass comm. they look like JC muggers. there is this chio bu with realli short skirt.

wah.!

where is the tissue paper ar.?

my nose bleeding.

i am a happy boy today.

actually my timetable is realli quite slack. 3 hours today and only 2 hours tml.

hahahahahahaha.

JC people. dun be jealous. u chose the JC path yrself.

serve you guys right for having lessons from 8am to 5pm.

hahahahahahaha.

i am not going to let my mass comm mates know abt my blog. so i can write all kind of evil things abt who i dun like.

i am a happy boy today.

i am condemned by my mum these few days. apparently. she thinks that my hair is too messy. yar. i also agree its too long. need to go cut hair.

wednesday tml. not sure if i am going to guitar club at cj. actually go back also quite useless. end at 3pm. go back also quite late already. and they are practising performances pieces. not sure if i can play for gala concert anot. find out tml.

one last time.

i am a happy boy today. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home