Monday, May 23, 2005

busy days ahead....

if onli everyone is like winnie. sooo generous with blog. thx alot.

yar. i didnt update for one day. i am starting to become a busy man again.

been meeting up with friends this few days. great to know that they are all doing well.

Happy birthday to Khairi and Pamela. we are all 17 years old realli. we are old....

went to play pool today. mr mop angry. coz i won him once with a three ball advantage. hahahaha. lady luck is on my side today. come on lah. u have humiliated me far worst before. nah. i know u are just joking. wah. khairi nearly won me properly. he improved alot. i need to train more.

met mr xiao chun juan today. wah. realise he is reading my blog faithfully. he can even remember the 3 tips to growing taller.... aiya didnt tag for mi.... actually i am also reading other people's blog regularly recently. coz. i am damn free.

i read miss E's blog regularly.
reading her blog makes me realise my language bascially sux. she always uses BIG words. my dictionary is always with me when reading her blog. juz in case.

i read mr YX's blog regularly.
reading his blog makes me realise i am a decent person with little crap. his entries all sometimes funny. slap- slick kinda of funny.

i read mr M's blog regularly.
reading his blog. i realise my lag. didnt noe tt which movie was coming up till i see his blog. and he is sometimes damn poetic.

i read miss G's blog regularly.
reading her blog makes me realise i got no life. wah. she play pool. play bowling. play crab. i got no life at all. she is queen.

i read mr T's blog regularly.
reading his blog makes me doubt my passion for music. mine is nothing compared to him. realli....

yar. these are just a few examples. read some other people's blog randomly.

been playing abit of xbox these few days. playing halo 2. wah. shoot alien till i going giddy. been dreaming abt all these alien trying to attack me. veri scary.

today's weather was damn crazy freaky bloody hell....

HOT.

i am going to suffer from heatstroke.

i have 3 hours of radio lesson tml. wonder wht will happen. just realise my teacher tml is this famous previous deejay. not sure if he is still deejaying now. haven been listening to radio for quite some time already. oh yar. by the way. he is danny yang jun wei.

k. tt's all for today. update tml to talk abt first day of sch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home