Wednesday, May 25, 2005

nice photos.

hm. i juz dun feel like writing anything down today.

so. share a few photos with u guys reading my blog out there.

the first photo is a photo of ah toon.

ah toon is my cousin. she is also the kid i dote on most in this world. i will agree to anithing she ask me to do. my mother started babysitting ah toon since she was 2 months old till she was 2 years old plus. after which my dear ah toon suffered the terrible fate of being put in a childcare.

so poor thing.

the child care teachers are damn fucked-up. they run the childcare like a army.

mine poor ah toon.

if i can have a wish granted one day.

i hope ah toon is my daughter. or at least my real sis.

the second photo consists of my younger sis and younger bro.

they are nice people when they are not evil.

ok. dun wanna sae more already.

the third pic is ah toon and ah fan meimei. both are my cousins. both are cute.

i love both of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home