Monday, August 22, 2005

photos....

i certainly hope photos have made my blog more colourful and interesting.

it was another 2 days of hard work at work for the last weekend. but. all the shit that i can possibly get is all worth it when i receive my pay. i got 144 bucks of pay for 4 days work last sat. and i am going to get an amplifier with my pay this time. no more other stuff is going to stop me. though i enjoy myself very much at work even if it is tiring sometimes. i always look forward to the going home lorry ride. i know it sounds damn loser. but i love to sit behind the lorry. watching the other vehicles on the road pass by me. watching the lights of the city. and best of all. embracing the wind that hits on me. the wind simply blows all my tireness. any of my unhappiness away. i feel like a free person. so. i am going to get a sports car next time with open top.... yea. can enjoy all the wind. anyway. thanks micky mouse for driving me here and there. even though. i know its not possible that you are going to be reading this. you are a nice person. thanks man.!

yea. these 2 little cuties are my boss's grandchildren. they are super cute. the girl on the left is shimin. i dote on her especially. i try to play with her whenever time allows me. i think they are really two lucky kids. they get to play around everyday. get little princesses treatment from everyone. they are kids that i consider grow up with a proper childhood. they are not locked up everyday. they get to play around... and kinda stuffs. and i think that is the reason wht shimin is quite street smart. i am going to get sweets for her next weekend.

i am in the library now.... (AGAIN) i decided to pon lecture after waking up 6am in the morning... walked out of the lecture theatre after seeing the sucky attendance. went to the canteen to have breakfast before coming to the library. this picture shows canteen 2. its my favourite canteen. it gives me the homely feeling. plus they sell the best chicken rice in campus. and its very cheap too. actually. i miss cat high food. miss the mixed veggie stall. it sell food that taste like my mum's cooking. while the poly's canteen are all food court style. you get sick and tired of the food even though we got a relatively wide range of choices. sianze. guess. that is what we all have to experience. think its going to get worst when going out to society to work later. no wonder we are leading unhealthy lifestyle....

i think the library in school rocks. i am in one of these little room now. all students can book these little rooms to do their projects. work. kinda stuffs. we have plugs in the room to charge out labtop. everything is super condusive and nice. k. gotta get back to work. today will be a long day. and this following 2 weeks will be hectic. nice day all.~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home