Sunday, July 31, 2005

thanks to blogspot.

yea. thanks to blogspot. i think this is the period of my life i 'recorded' the most. i blog down stuffs. my emotions. my happenings. my thinkings..... some random photos to reinforce everything.

guess i have something to reflect on maybe a few years down the road.

2005 is a really important year to me. guess i made the most friends in this year. i got to know various groups of friend from.....

1To8- my CJC first 3 months class.
CJC guitar club.
1T04- my CJC 2nd intake class.
T108- my ngee ann poly mass comm class.
Bottle Tree village- my workmates.

all these sources contribute to maybe around 100 new friends. some of which though we only know each other for a few months. but. i know. we will continue to be friends for a long time to come....

to all my friends. good luck to you all.!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home