Monday, July 25, 2005

ah toon defined love for me....















maybe god truly understand and know how much i have been missing ah toon this half a year plus after my mum stop babystitting her.

i saw ah toon on the train last saturday. i really couldnt believe it. it was pure luck. i dont usually board the train at that place. i boarded there only because i was in a hurry and the train has arrived already. ah toon was with her two brothers and her mum. i cant describle how i felt when i saw her. i only know that i wanna give her a big hug and carry her...

but. she was shy to let me carry her. i can fully understand that. but i am still damn happy. i know she still got an idea who i am. she asked me where my sis is.. kinda stuffs. so i know. and i gave her a hug at the end of her ride.

she sad thing is i noticed them only at yio chu kang station and they had to alight at ang mio kio. so. actually. i only managed to catch up with my dearest ah toon for less than 3 minutes. but. i was truly happy to see her.

she has grown quite abit. cute no more describles her now. she is really like a little princess now. with long hair. big eyes. kinda stuffs... my ah toon is beautiful. ah toon is the girl that defines love for me. i know i love ah toon. truly love her. in fact. i think. the girl in my life that i feel the same as i feel for ah toon would be the girl i am looking for.

happy to see ah toon. happy to see that everything is well for her. happy to know that she has learned how to speak more now. no words can describle my feelings. i am damn touched.... *sniff*... i feel like tearing....

gotta get back to my stuffs.... oh yea. ah toon's birthday is coming. its the 10th of oct. she will be turning 3 years old in no time. i wanna get her something. any suggestions.? i am thinking of getting her a bicycle. those cute cute 4 wheels type.

i am happy. damn bloody happy to see ah toon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home