Wednesday, July 13, 2005

my first electric guitar.

i got myself an electric guitar today. i dealed with a stranger. i met this guy on yahoo auction selling his Ibanez guitar. i contacted him and went over to his house today to strike the deal.

thx to jiahong and karen for accompanying me.

i think its a good deal. i managed to bargain from 280 bucks to 200 bucks. i feel damn proud of myself. actually. i got no idea why... but i dun seem to feel excited over this deal. hm. but i am sure i will achieve something with this guitar. i haven got it yet as i did not bring enough money today. i will post pics of it tomorrow.

jiahong is right. i need to learn need songs. i feel like a loser when i pick up the guitar. i am always playing the same old tune.

damn loser la.... but nvm. hope the electric guitar will bring me to a new level.

*************************************

to all those JC friends that are struggling. buck up. and most importantly. dun ever give up. you guys still got 4 months to 'chiong'. dun ever allow yourself to get retained. no matter what. its really not worth it to spend one more year. i know the mid years results might be bloody de-moralising. but what is over is over. there is still chance for the final term examz. go everyone.

*************************************

jeffery. if you are reading this. i hope you are o.k. its really disturbing to read your thinkings. i think it has already reach the beyond healthy stage already. contact me if you need help but its really up to you to sort out your thinkings. seriously.

*************************************

i seriously think that my father is quite a loser. i dun even have the courage to put down the stuffs here like what lucas did on his blog. he is just a disappointment to me.... but i cant deny the fact that he is a good father at times. but... as i grow up. i learn. i absorb. i realise he is a loser.... i hate it.....

*************************************

i realise my tone and attitude was a little too aggressive during my last entry. but. i must say everything i wrote about are facts. so. censor off all the F-words and digress the post again. actually. i am very happy at my work place most of the time. the people there are damn nice. we are like one big family. (majority of the people working there are gyus around my age.) but. it just take one nasty customer to spoil your whole day.

i am enjoying my holiday... woohoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home