Sunday, July 03, 2005

i earned 30 bucks yesterday.

i am 30 bucks closer to my guitar.

i come from a humble. average family. its not that easy for them to give me $1500 out of the blue moon for me to buy my guitar stuffs. thus. in order to get two new guitar. one classical and one electric. i am working part time now.

yesterday was my first day of job. i am now working at a seaside restaurant. its somewhere near sembawang beach. the name is Bottletree village. i worked from 5pm to 11pm yesterday. they are paying me 5 bucks per hour. the job is certainly manageable. i guess the worst part is to clear up the table after the patrons leave. well. the job can get pretty dirty at times.

but i am not worried about the oily plates at all. not afraid of grabbing the used tissue paper. i am earning money with my own hands. i am damn proud of myself. i believe my grandpa will be proud of me too. i always remember something my primary 3 teacher once told the class.

" do not be afraid to get your hands dirty. you can always wash it afterwards."- mrs Wong.

i have no doubt the job will make me more mature as a person. as a boy. i used to buy all kinda stuffs without thinking at all. i can buy a fish for 15 bucks. however. it just die after 3 days. before yesterday it would simply mean i have 15 bucks lesser for the week. now. it implies 3 hours of hard work down the drain.

hm. i am working again later. after today. i would be another 30 bucks closer to my guitars.

i am reaching for the stars. i believe.

*********************************

went back to catholic high to watch the CH music award with val and nat last friday. the 8 bucks that each and everyone at the concert spent for the ticket was far more than worth it. we got a great performance. the best part was the rap perormance was two of my friends. ah seng and hum. wah... they are damn good la. the worst part was probably when the air-con broke down. but nvm. i think nat and val are still pretty impressed by my school.

i love catholic high. catholic high loves me.

*********************************

~~the same old JJ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home