Saturday, July 02, 2005

JJ is a bloody introvert...

i am a introvert. i am a introvert that can be expressive when i want to. i have no idea who i am at certain times. there are times when i feel scared. insecure. paranoid. worried. uncertain.

about the future.
about what i want in life.
about what i want to get out of life.
about who am i exactly.

i lead a simple life. i lead no life... i am easily contented. yet i am ambitious. i have lots of contacts. but i have only that few close friends. yet. thes few close friends only know this certain amount of JJ. i am not the kind to share my problems.

even if i want to share. i cant. there are some situations in my life that doesnt allow me to share with anyone. there are certain secrets which life itself doesnt allow me to leak. there is one thing that i hate about myself. i dont trust anyone at all. no one can be trusted.

this person may be trustable for today. for this particular point of time. but who knows who he or she will become the next second.?

i realise even my mum doesnt understand me. my mum doesnt trust me enough. or issit just a clash of moral values between two generations.? or should i try to understand my mum more.? i dunno...

this world is fucking screwed-up. i need to find my role in this world.

yea... i believe in the god gave you this role to play kinda crap...

i haven been in a relationship before not because i am gay or wadever.... or more like because i cant imagine trusting some-one els with my emotions. i dont want to hide anything about myself from her. yet i am afraid to communicate with her.

but. i know i am not alone. i know that are tons of teens like me out there confused in this stage of life. i got no idea...

everything just comes out so naturally when i blog.

fuck grammar.
fuck language.
fuck you.

not happy.? click on next blog.

~~JJ is o.K~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home