Monday, August 01, 2005

random entry 4.

i am in the library yet again. waiting for the next lecture to start later at 2pm.

i just got back my essay for written communication just now. i am screwed up man..... i got 6.5 out of 15. it's pretty disturbing as i cant afford to fail any of my modules. its going to be a nightmare repeating any shit. fuck man. i really gotta do something about this particular module.

********************************

shit. i think i aint taking care of my lab-top properly. i just realise there is a patch on my screen. and its really freaking me out.

********************************

mr paranoid king has got a bloody long breath...... he is capable of going on and on and on and on......

********************************

i hate this feeling now. i feel like going home........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home