Tuesday, August 09, 2005

blog. blog. blog. i miss blogging.

dear blog....

its been more than one whole week since i updated you. its sad for me. cause i know this previous week would have gone un-recorded in my life. this is life. it simply carries on. if i am not wrong. this is week 12 of my semester. it implies 3 more week of school and the first semester ever is coming to a conclusion.

lots of shits waiting for me to do. socpsy journal 2. stereo assignment. capsule assignment. tag-team speech with lucas. tag-team proposal assignment with selene. IS presentation. socpsy test. IAC project to be wrapped up. all in three weeks time.

so..... dear blog. i aint going to update you as often. i know its kinda sad for you. but. you know i love you.

lots of stuffs happened over the last three months. i got myself into several different environment and got to know lots of contacts. i got to know a bunch of really great people at my work place. each and everyone of them is just so real. i know there aint politics of any sort behind. i know everything is great. everyone just look out for each other. work together. at the same time. having fun together. that's why i love to work. or rather. i love my job. its really not about the money issue ultimately. its all about the fun there. but. guess what. my pay is raising from 5 bucks per hour to 6 bucks per hour next week. Cheers.!

actually. i dont really feel good this few months at all. how would one truely knows whether he or she feels good or not.? this is my logic. you are what you truely feel in the middle of the night. when you lie on your bed. just before you go to sleep. what are you thinking of in your head.? do you feel happy or otherwise.? or. when you are showering. when you have no burden on your body at all. when you feel refreshed and awake. how are you feeling.?

well. it certainly aint great for me. but life carries on.


i went back to my workplace to dine with 4 other workmates yesterday. its actually the first time i am trying the food properly. the good was great......!!!! it was really delicious. but. i nearly wanted to jump into the sea and drown myself yesterday upon hearing something.

FIONA XIE came over yesterday. think she came over to shoot a scene or kinda stuff. but. she came. and those working extra yesterday got to take photo with her. omg. why why why.? why i didnt work yesterday.? why didnt i offer to work when they were looking for crew. haiz.... anyway. yea. everyone said she was beautiful with *ahem* great assets.....


nvm. lots of celebrity i can still get to meet at my work place. i just pray that my luck would be better next time. anyway. i went to sembawang park after the dinner and saw something really interesting. 4 uncles playing the guitar. 1 uncle playing the double bass. singing songs at the beach. they were really great. i ought to get myself a camera phone so i can share more photos next time. i wish one of them is my dad la. but. its impossible. they were truely great. k. i ought to go do some stuffs now.

goodbye blog.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home