Tuesday, April 04, 2006

along with the wind.

yes. i went for a jog again this evening, i am pretty determined to lose some weight, specifically my huge belly. i am not going to eat less cause i hate the hungry feel. but i am going to exercise more in the hope of shedding some flesh. or rather start exercising regularly again...

its really interesting to chat online with friends based in thailand like K and Bee. i love the way the simpliest form of language is used and the feel of talking to someone whom is actually reaalllyy far away from where i am. for me, i am thankful of the technology i get to enjoy. i guess i am so used to some technology... i dont ever realise how amazing it actually is. but still frying biological cells in the body is probably the price to pay. i can so imagine myself contracting cancel in my late years.

i have been listening to some eric clapton's blues music, and i love it. he is so slow, yet steady and musical. love his 'hey hey'. i have also been catching up with my various G3 dvds, woo... i dont get sick of them at all.

billy sheehan is amazing~

2 Comments:

Blogger lambie said...

i have given my belly a name, and it's Josephine. it is growing bigger and bigger. :P

8:59 pm  
Blogger a H ' t a N said...

dude..we'll jam soon aight . .oh..thanks for teaching me the scales in CM man . .

9:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home