Sunday, March 12, 2006

away for 2 weeks..

i am 90% done with my packing for the 2 weeks chiangmai trip. my bag is huge...

but i love my sexy red bag, its so fucking gorgeous. for those few souls that are reading my blog and not going for the chiangmai trip. i will be away from the 14-28 of march, the school has wonderfully 'selected' me for the chiangmai trip. =) actually, everyone whom signed up gets to go, but whatever.

no idea why, but i dont seem to feel excited about the trip at all. i guess the level of excitment is in ratio to the amount of responsibility we got to take charge of for this trip. the main task is to plan a 4 days camp for the chiangmai kids accompanied with other challenges such as equipping teachers there with some advanced IT skills.(though my main task is the outdoor games.) i would say this trip is more of a cultural/knowledge exchange expedition, but no doubt we are going to have a whole lot of fun as a team!

today will be the last day of work at bottletree village. hm... just decided to stop working, its a long story. think i will talk about it next time. i got to go, wish me good luck for the trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger kenny said...

hi tok, kenny here.. gd luck for the trip.. n hav fun... envi u vri much... get to go overseas while we hav to mug for block tests...

7:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home