Friday, March 03, 2006

sexy red bag.

i guess we are different after all. the differences we share is probably on par with the passion i share for guitar. i know it makes no sense, but it just goes to show the freaking amount of differences. prehaps we should stop acting like bastard and bitch to each other, another we probably wouldnt be seeing each other at all in future. so, good luck to your future endeavours.

shopping with mum today made me a happy boy, i managed to buy this 50L bag for the thailand trip. yea, a big bag that is red in colour, i am loving it. i soo need money cause there will be a sales at sweelee next week, i guess its a good time to get a nice sounding acoustic. i think i have improved enough to deserve a decent acoustic.

tomorrow would be my 4th lesson with yongxin, he will be continuing on blues. i really need to get my fucked-up rhythm right, blues just doesnt work if the timing is wrong. ok, i am low on battery. gonna hit the bed so my head can be clear for the lesson early tomorrow morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger lambie said...

i have this cousin who's also somewhat like ah toon, only worse because she was the product of an extra-marital affair.
i also told my mum that i want to take care of my cousin, but like your mum she told me that my cousin is still after all, not my immediate family.
what to do?

12:43 am  
Blogger hmm said...

you gotta feel the music brudder. are you teaching or learning from that guy you mentioned?

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home