Friday, February 03, 2006

super duber me needs no sleep.

i am so sick of all the 'competitor's analysis'.

nokia sucks.
motorolo sucks.
samsung sucks.
sony ericsson really~ sucks.

ok. apple rocks! can i have my ipod for that?

the marketing report is a mad rush, but a rush for time doesnt mean i would compromise quality. i am going to come up with 'probably' the best shit ever in the shortest time. i can...

cause super duber me needs no sleep.


i blame lucas for this lousy shot. he was being greedy by holding 2 camera (phones), one on each hand. the end result is too much right-brain room. bad shot....

shear thinks that she is being artistic and professional by taking the shot at a tilted camera angle. hai~ what can i say.... other than lousy shot again, cause i got to tilt my head to see myself properly now.

ar.... finally a perfect shot. this is a medium close up (i think) shot of 4 pretty girls from my class. (cough~~) this shot is good cause everyone is smiling and looking at the camera. there is enough head room, the lighting condition is good, you can basically see everyone's teeth. and i bet you sense how proud they are to be in the school of film and media studies. anyway, this shot was by me. thank you.

i took 15 minutes to do this entry. didnt waste too much time i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home