Sunday, December 25, 2005

2005 is the year.

its christmas, but i aint going to define it as 'merry' exactly. its really just another day for me, for the previous years, i would most probably be panicking at all the holiday homework that i have yet to complete. 2005 is such an important year for me, it marks another stage in my life. let me see, 2005....

1. 1st 3 months JC course at CJC.
i had the most fun during this period of time, never had i enjoyed school so much before. the class i was in (1T08) was so fun. i will remember kai's laughter forever, naughty khairi, junren's super duber nice house, tyrik and his love hentai, jiahong and his mop head, phong and bong, china man zhongming, angie.... and all the rest. each and everyone made up my happy memories in 1T08.



2. the guitar club at CJC
thanks to everyone is the guitar club. it has always been my dream to play music, and i thank god (my god, not necessarily your god) for giving this chance and ability. mr YX is one of the important person i came across this year, he has been a great influence to me. introducing me to various form of great music, guiding me in my first step to guitar playing. though i know that he is keeping a lot of skills from me (he is afraid i become more zai than him), i want to thank him nevertheless. and of course not forgetting all the other J2 members and year one new friends. it is in guitar club i was given the first chance to perform officially in a concert as a 'musician'. thanks.

3. 2nd intake in CJC; class T104.
i spent very little time with the class, for only about an week. but you guys are great, i had lots of fun during the orientation. special thanks goes to this girl whom i think is amazing, someone with great depth of thinking, someone whom will achieve success in life ultimately cause she has thought about life so much. i really admire this person, thanks for that conversation that night. i dont think you even remember it, but it was just so important to me. all the way 'team man!'.

4. mass communication studies at ngee ann poly. 1T08 and 1T03.
this marks another turn in my life. here, i meet a group of people whom all have the same wish to become future media professional. i am still on this journey and i am happy to be on it with a great gang. there may be occasional disputes between us but its only normal, i love everyone. (i aint drunk now)

the than T108.
the IS group.

the new T104 class.

and yea. the year 2005 marks the year i learn guitar officially, and i am proud to own all these babes.

the acoustic. i have given one to mr idris. god bless him.

my 1st electric guitar with steve vai's signature.


oh my god. aint she hot?

and guess what. i got a new addition to my instruments. my auntie decides to buy a piano thus she donated her as good as brand new keyboard to me! thanks man.

yeah. now i get to learn one more instrument, anyone willing to teach me for a reasonable price?

how can i not remember my workplace, it has got to be one of the most important event for the year. i am actually earning my own money for the very first time, and its a good thing i am earning abit. or i would suffer....
and its about time i prepare to go to work. so to conclude this year.... there were times i feel...
sad. hopeless. lost and depressed....
happy. positive and optimistic.

how can i forget this man when i summarise this year.
and this most important princess in my life.
i will be happy when i see her happy. i love all.

merry christmas and may all your wishes come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home