Thursday, December 22, 2005

form follows function

music does wonder, and i cant imagine my world without music. i am addicted to this jazz piece mr YX sent me yesterday, its I'm confessing by pat martino. i understand what the notes say.... do you know that i like you?

music is the only thing that my brighten up my lousy moods, and ah toon. my mum always used to tell me that my great-grandma always used to say this statement. 'god gave us two ears to listen properly, two eyes so we can observe properly, but only one mouth so we can talk less.' so by applying the form follows function rule, we should be talking less. one thing that i learnt about life is that the most viscious aspect of the human race is not the heart, not the mind, neither is it the thinkings nor the soul; it is the mouth. the power of language and communication is the power behind the success of the human race.

at the same time its also going to be the pitfall of everything.

i swear i aint going to trust a wireless connection to publish any of my blog entries ever again, they always fail me at the last step and i would bloody hell lose everything that i did. and i dont feel like doing stuff again once they are gone but its been really such a long time since i wrote properly.

i enjoyed dinner with audrey and joel today. i kind of only got to know audrey today but i am so god damn sure she can really really sing well. and joel is a really really good cook, and i think he knows he cause i like to go back to eat. the grilled chicken special is really yummy. i can also sing... 'butterflies and zebra and moonbeams....'

Well she’s walking through the clouds
With a circus mind that’s running round
Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
That’s all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind.
When I’m sad, she comes to me
With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free
It’s alright she says it’s alright
Take anything you want from me, anything
Anything
Fly on little wing,
Yeah yeah, yeah, little wing

music is for life.
this is mr idris, a patient from renci hospitcal. he used he be a rock star and kinda stuff till he took drugs and jumped off the building. the result is him being half-paralysed and he has to stay in the hospital ever since. the really sad thing is that he got deprived of music for the past 20 years of his life. but the way he plays the sings and play the guitar after so many years just goes to justify the power of music. i am really honoured to be able to pass this guitar to him, i know he is going to cherish it more than i do. it may just be another one of my guitars in my life, but its probably going to be the guitar for the rest of his life. good luck mr idris, have fun with the guitar.

k. i am going to sleep, i am quite tired after today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home