Tuesday, November 29, 2005

box.

i got no idea what is with my body mechanism these few days, but i feel like shit. i kind of experience mood swing, sometimes i feel happy or normal. while seconds later, i dont feel like talking to anyone. actually i know what is wrong.

seriously, i think this is the first time i am experiencing this, and its freaking me out.... the time for school semester seem to be passing even faster than the time spent during holidays...

do you get me? last time, it was the holidays that are passing in the blink of an eye. we or at least me is always complaining that the holidays are passing sooo fast, while the school semester are seem to never ends. now their roles switched, and i swear its freaking me out.

its already week 5. omg, what have i been doing for the past 5 weeks? i will very soon be in second year of mass comm, than final year....

than i got to serve fucking NS....
than i got to come out to society and decide what to do....
maybe work.... or further studies....
maybe find a woman to get married....
pray i get a child as cute as ah toon.....
or maybe not get married at all?
i will carry my guitar and travel around the world....
nono. how can i be so selfish? my parents need me....
but i will grow old.....
i better save enough money to buy myself a coffin....
my soul will than come back to the mortal world to see who cries for me.....
if my kids are fighting for my assets.... (if i have any)
curse anyone who sells my guitar for money....
see if i become a legend....

i think i better get back to my work. or yar. i forgot the last thing.

i will look for bauhaus in heaven and screw his ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home