Monday, November 07, 2005

ugly....

i am feeling awfully sick now.

i had a can of coke just now before i left school. i downed it pretty fast and i believe that should result in a hearty burp. but. it just didnt force its way out of the gullet. thus. i feel like there is a stone in my chest. later. i took 74. the bus ride sucks. its was bumping up and down. it was jerking front and forth. thus. i feel like there is a stone in my head.

i think the nice thing about drinking beer is that you would almost certainly get a hearty burp. at least its the case for me. though my mum doesnt really say anything when i drink. i know it freaks her out. as she claim my family has a notorious 'in-the-blood' kinda thing for drinking. which makes sense to a certain extent. as many of my uncles drink alcohol like water. even my auntie is a very good drinker. that is for my father side.

my mother side is another story altogether. i cant believe my mum is allergic to alcohol. she drank one mouth of e-33 that day and itched like hell for the whole night. she only require one glass of beer. and she would be off to the family doctor tomorrow for injection. well. i am certainly glad i didnt inherit this.

k. i need to bath now. and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home