Tuesday, October 18, 2005

i am feeling giddy. i am feeling sick. i just puked.

the new semester is starting really really soon for me. and its freaking me out. its like this. it always been like this since my primary school days. after a relatively long holiday. i would feel absolutely reluctant to go back to school. it sucks.

my muscles would than start to ache. my head feels giddy. i feel sick. i will puke in the morning when mum wakes me up. anyway. all these sickness will ball as the days progress. (i sense faulty parallellism. but. nvm. its my blog.)

talking about blogs. i think blogs are really interesting. you kinda get to know a person better just by simply seeing his or her blog. there is no way one can escape this. the blogskin tells you something. the content tells you something.

i must have been possessed by some unknown spirits just now. (i dont usually read her blog) i was reading xiaxue's blog. anyway. guess who i saw.? i saw a classmate at her blog. anyway. we all know they are friends. actually. i like what she says. but. her pictures really turn me off. especially when she shows off her new contact lens colour.

anyway. talking about blogs. 2 of my friends blog are my favourites.

Rachel. -->

Yongxin. -->

i admit i am hum-chi.i dont dare to say everything and anything i want to say about someone in my space. as i dont wish to offend any people. friends. but. some content really piss me off.

fuck off Jen. you suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home