Tuesday, October 11, 2005

1+1=2. what els.?

maths is something i absolutely hate in my life. i question the study of maths all the time. from primary 'not sure when'. maths seem alittle too difficult for me to understand. i remember myself not understand miss anita's lesson on how to do those division question. she would explain and explain....

i would listen and listen.
i would concentrate and concentrate.
i would absorb and absorb.
i would nod and nod.

and. ultimately. i simply dont understand. but. clever me. i am able to give that clever look as though i understand. till. she call me out to the blackboard. shit. die. how to do ar.? *anyway. miss anita died at the age of 20+ the next year because of a burst blood vessel. in school. or rather she burst it in school and died on the way to the hospital. she is the kind of teacher that would get very stressed. i think i contributed a tiny bit. but. hope she rest in peace.* amen.

i am slow. but. certainly not stupid. i just take some time to get it. time passes. and PSLE comes. wow. got to solve 15 problem sums within (i forgot how long). but. its damn challenging. especially those 5 marks question. i hated it.!!!!

we got to draw models. draw speed time time. all those shit. i remember myself being part of the intensive maths remedial group. its like the Intensive Care Unit. anyway. i got my A for PSLE. i am not stupid wad....

sec 1 and sec 2. aiya. honey-moon la. who cares. my algebra sucks to the core. streaming came. and once again i am in the ICU unit. and once again. i managed to pull through and i got to take Amaths in upper secondary. which was a big problem. how the hell am i going to pull through amaths.? actually. the question is how the hell i am going to pull through sec 3.? ok. take a look at my results.


k. i am actually not done with my blog entry. but. something just pissed me off. i am getting out of the house now. fucking off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home