Wednesday, October 12, 2005

we are cool. we are from....

my class in poly is T108. that is for the first semester. i just read that i will be changing class next semester. it will become T103.

hm. i am not happy at all to change class. my previous class when i was in CJ used to be 1T08. so being in T108 for poly actually does mean alittle something for me. i really miss my CJ first three months days. i dare say i spent my happiest 3 months ever in school at that period of time. the whole class is so united. so well-bonded. so fun.

actually. i miss Kai the most. Kai is this girl that would laugh like crazy whenever she feels like it. i miss her laughters. i feel happy from the inside when she laughs.

never mind. i believe T103 will be just as cool. its the people that make the class. not the class that make the people anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home