Sunday, June 11, 2006

good luck brother.

my brother is going on a journey tonight, i would like to bring him good luck.

5 birds please :)

actually, i would probably need 50,000 birds to bring my brother enough good luck because he is blur like a piece of sotong head.

the hidden agenda beyond this birdie visa advertisment is really a reflection of the capitalist structured society.

money = credit card = VISA = power to buy = even good luck.

from my point of view, the people are visa are smarter than those at mastercard. mastercard would probably say...

you cant buy good luck, but for everything els, there is mastercard. *wink in the eye

but the people at visa managed to 'buy good luck'. well, indirectly of course.

whatever it is, good luck my brother. dont get lost in china.

everyone probably knows that i aint a fan of soccer matches. but the world cup still attracts me nevertheless. the reason is...

1.its probably the only time when players come together regardless of clubs.

2.there is no such thing as a transfer market in the world cup. which brings me to my next point...

3.there is no chelsea in the world cup. this is the beauty of the world cup.

the matches i look forward to are probably the england matches, because i know all the members of the team. yea.. but of course they played like a piece of fucking shit yesterday.

yea. thats all i got to say. bye.

oh yar, congrats to my uncle.

your son looks smart, i bet he will be as successful as me next time.

its amazing how infants grow,
how kids progress,
how teens mature,
how adults age,
how people come and go...

i am sure his hands will be as big as mine in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home