Thursday, August 17, 2006

and that was a year ago.

i decided to click on the aug 2005 link at my archives and fish out 10 random happenings 1 year ago. define 1 year, i sure grew a great deal. these are some random stuff that happened last aug.

1. got my palm read at a little stall outside the convention center. i remember danial and a few others were there too.

2. bought the panasonic VS2 and started taking lots of pictures with it.

3. got B for radio assignment and 6.5/15 for writt comm assignment.

4. liked this girl from CJC.

5. shear permed her hair for 400 bucks.

6. performed my first concert at the CJC Performing Arts Center opening.

7. enjoyed work at BottleTree Village.

8. saw Fiona Xie

9. on my to-do list was "socpsy journal 2. stereo assignment. capsule assignment. tag-team speech with lucas. tag-team proposal assignment with selene. IS presentation. socpsy test. IAC project to be wrapped up. all in three weeks time."

10. missed ah toon.

owell, i guess life moves on really fast. maybe i should do this 10 random recalls every first day of the month.

6 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I'm not used to u keeping things from me!! Emo night again soon! Don't care!

Sorry I burnt out so fast. =/ That's what no sleep and no food does to u.

12:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehs, what happened to one night in jb!

11:04 am  
Blogger a H ' t a N said...

ya..wat happen to one nite in JB...SINGGAH SELALU..superb foood !!!

11:20 pm  
Blogger lambie said...

haha i like to recall my past year every now and then! keeps me in check. :)

3:26 pm  
Blogger .luc. said...

w00t. update. lol.

9:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update, jj!!

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home