Tuesday, June 20, 2006

moderating to 60kg.

As of today...

Name: Tok Jiajie
Height: 1.75m
Weight: 66kg

Wah... 66kg. This has got to be the heaviest period in my life i am experiencing. ( sounds so wrong. but yea, no pun intended)

i remember i was 62 kg last time...

Ok, maybe its time i do something about it. But what’s done cant be undone...

it’s easier said than 'done' always... undone in this case.

But yea, i am going on a diet! To all my friends out there, render me all your support if you consider yourself as my friend.

However, i am still relatively optimistic about my present situation...

Well, relatively i would say...

*chubby face censored and no, i am not breathing in. i swear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I really haven't seen a guy go on a diet! Haha... but don't try it out la, guys who are too skinny look like monkeys, at that time it's really very nan kan! =P

Console yourself by saying that the extra weight you gained is due to your muscles! Haha!

2:12 pm  
Blogger lambie said...

i still think you should just exercise!

2:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home