Saturday, June 18, 2005

happy birthday za-kee....!!

i am just back from ah za-kee's birthday... he turns two years old today.

happy birthday ah-za...!

za-kee is my next favourite cousin after ah-toon... he is damn cute too...and... he got veri good stamina...

shame on u la JJ....you can actually get tired by chasing after your 2 year old cousin...

a cousin birthday would also involve seeing all my aunties... uncles...etc...

i seriously think i got a damn cool family.. coz my family is like damn freaking big... as a result some my aunties is actually younger than me....

er.... how to explain ar... k... my great-grandma is 81 years old this year and still counting... she got damn lots of children... 11 in all... she got so much children my great-grandpa got no idea what to name the 11th child... in the end... this name is 11 in the teo-chew dialect....

i swear i am not lying.... so... my grandpa is the eldest son of my great-grandma... he is 63 years old this year...er the 11th child is 43 years old this year... they got a 20 years gap.... er... still with me...?

than... my grandpa had his first son when he was 20 years old..... so just imagine.... your wife and your mother pregnant.... at the SAME TIME....

oh my god.... it will be soo damn pai-seh la....

wadever man... this is what happened la... so this explains the serious generation gap in my family... i got to call a sec 1 kid 'ah goo'... and a sec 4 gal 'ah-yi'....

of course i dun do that..... i just call them by name.....

but.... its damn cool la....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home